Growth Product Manager
- Full Time
TLDR; Unbounce has empowered its customers with over 1.5 billion conversions that give us an unbeatable advantage for growing our new Conversion Intelligence platform. We are looking for someone that is passionate about the customer experience. You’ll partner with Marketing and Product teams to curate the best journeys throughout our platform offerings to reduce the time to customer value.
You’ll be the champion for delivering quantifiable business outcomes through experimentation and iteration, understanding how your experiments impact the business, and backing it up with data and insights.
Join Unbounce and help the world experience better marketing. We’re a people first, customer obsessed company focused on helping employees do their best work. Our landing page and conversion platform empowers digital marketing teams and agencies to launch campaigns, increase conversions and get significantly better ROI on their marketing spend in a way that nobody else does today.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be accountable for helping to grow the business by focusing on the customer experience of our Conversion Intelligence platform.
- You advocate that growth happens by delivering amazing user experiences, so making sure customers are happy and engaged is top priority.
- You will lead the Customer Journey team: meeting regularly with the team to identify and decide on the highest impact initiatives—then proceed with designing experiments, shipping improvements, and measuring results.
- Your purview spans the customer journey, from user sign-up through to customer expansion.
A little bit about you:
- Finding a company whose values align to your own is important to you
- You have experience working as a Product Manager in SaaS/Ecomm/Online/Mobile software discovery and delivery teams
- You are data driven and bring a scientific lens to your work, but also know the numbers only tell you if your experiment worked or not; qualitative feedback will tell you why.
- You excel at communicating priorities and results with business, technical, design, and executive stakeholders.
- You have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentational) and can explain complex ideas to any audience.
- You have a diplomatic nature that encourages collaboration across a diverse set of backgrounds. You build trust and have well honed negotiation skills
What’s in it for you:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- WFH Allowance - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce, we want every employee to be excited to bring their full, authentic self to work. When you do this – when you bring your unique experiences, background, knowledge, perspective, and self-expression while embracing the same from others – we learn from each other, we innovate, and we co-create an environment where Unbouncers can do the best work of their careers. We’re bolder and more brilliant together.
We’re dedicated to ensuring each Unbouncers feels a sense of belonging, feels safe, cared for, respected and valued for who they are, and trusts that their unique voice is heard, embraced, and meaningfully contributes to decision-making. We’re committed to equitable employee experience, opportunity, pay and support for every employee regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, family or marital status, religion, socio-economic status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, education, disability, or any other characteristic that makes you unique. We have no tolerance for sexism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or any other forms of hateful/harmful discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.