TLDR; You’re a Product Marketer by trade, and creator at heart. A self-starter with an insatiable curiosity for business growth opportunities, customer experience optimization, and learning, you can articulate the unique ways in which you think you can help Unbounce change the way marketers work and bring Conversion Intelligence to life.
You’ve been on the ground as a startup found its product-market fit, have launched multiple successful (or unsuccessful) products and features, and have a penchant for innovation in SaaS. As a creative and experimental Product Marketing Manager you want to play a pivotal role in Unbounce’s first Product-Led-Growth team and support our customers’ journey throughout the product.
You love working with multiple teams, data sets, and customers, on a daily basis. You thrive in ambiguity, building a strategy out of an idea, then experiments, then an experience. Finally, you’re into creating a culture of best-in-class product marketing, in a company focused on defining a new way for marketers to work.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As well as supporting your team of Product Marketers within Unbounce’s Strategic Growth Department with team-based learning and valuable feedback, your key product portfolios are Unbounce’s Product Led Growth and Product Portal (customer journey) squads, with a focus on experimentation, growth, and customer advocacy.
- Experimental opportunity assessment - Identify opportunities that accelerate business growth and go-to-market strategy within our target segments through research and experimentation. Take innovative new solutions and experiences to market to see what works and what doesn’t. Leverage existing and potential data points to develop business cases to support Product and Product Marketing strategy.
- In-app product journeys - Experiment within the product to drive growth. Optimize customer experiences within the product lifecycle to increase value awareness, retention, and expansion.
- Strategic planning - Bridge short-term execution and long-term vision. Generate innovative ways to establish Unbounce as a conversion intelligence platform, aligning with our core business strategy and leveraging Product-Led Growth resources. Partner with leadership and other PMMs to establish success metrics and the strategies that drive them.
- Go-to-market and launch strategy - Own the go-to-market strategy and ongoing release cadence for a number of feature releases and experiments from ideation to launch and adoption. Draft high-converting communications such as email, in app and product messages.
- Internal enablement - Create sales and partner enablement collateral, inform customer enablement strategies, support Marketing & Partnership campaigns and creative direction. Develop launch playbooks for experiments for buy-in and implementation.
- Customer and market advocacy - Be an expert on our customers, buyers and the buying process. Gather and analyze data from interviews, reports, and third party sources to create buyer personas, train internal teams on customers jobs, pains and gains, and factors in the buying process. Leverage this knowledge to launch improvements and optimizations in the early stages of the customer lifecycle (ie. purchase and onboarding).
- Creative Product Marketing - Play an active role in thinking outside the box of traditional Product Marketing needs within a company. Explore new avenues for shared success with your team, as you champion the unique skills you bring to the table.
A Little Bit About You:
- You’re a self-starting Product Marketing Manager that thrives in ambiguity and thinks beyond the status-quo or limitations of the products or experiences of today.
- You have experience working with experimental growth. You can take a concept and bring it to life through prototypes, testing, iteration, and fully grasp the process it takes to drive innovation.
- You are comfortable diving into data and identifying trends or signals of opportunity. You can quickly and skillfully structure the means of validating or rejecting an avenue of exploration without analysis paralysis.
- You are an exceptional communicator, and speak the language of technical audiences as well as plain-speak humans. This shows up in your ability to create clear internal communications, and punchy customer-facing copy.
- You’re an empathetic individual who can place yourself in the lens of a user or potential customers; leveraging experiments and research as a means of validating your assumptions.
- You’re a natural partner to technical and non-technical teams with great interpersonal skills.
- You’re driven to have an impact. As part of a small team, you’re motivated knowing that your efforts will have a big splash, but can work independently and creatively with a bias for action.
- You are a highly strategic, quick learner. It’s easy for you to grasp new concepts and dissect technical functionality into what it is, what it does and what it means to our customers.
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification, Reforge or Strategyzer training are highly desirable.
- You have an opinion on what great Product Marketing looks like, or could look like, with experience leading the go-to-market strategy of features, from ideation to launch, and beyond.
What’s in it for You:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.