We’re looking for a Project Manager to help our Marketing Leadership team achieve their annual and quarterly objectives. You will work to evaluate, monitor adoption, create and update internal team processes and cross-team processes as necessary to lead alignment between the marketing department and other teams where needed. In this role, you will be part of the Marketing team and report directly to VP, Marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitate and evolve process within the Marketing Team and in how we work with other departments
- Develop project plans in conjunction with project leads and help guide project management/process where necessary to ensure that scope, requirements and task ownership is sound and executable, and that teams meet project deadlines and goals
- Manage documentation tools such as Confluence and Monday.com for the Marketing Team
- Represent Marketing Team in cross-functional projects and guide collaboration and communication between all departments as necessary
- Manage the department's rhythm of business including meeting cadence, agendas, reporting and scoping, and supporting communication/visibility of how we are pacing against the plan through the org
- Facilitate the department AOP planning in conjunction with Operations and Finance
- Contribute to overall team strategy and roadmap to help ensure that priorities/initiatives are feasible and the scope is reasonable and aligned with overall business goals. Help leads group and the rest of the marketing team stay accountable to the priorities and goals that we’ve set out to achieve
- Collaborate with leads group and key team members to evaluate which annual metrics need to be measured to ensure the health of the marketing team’s contribution to the overall business metrics.
- Help create and maintain a creative, collaborative, and effective working environment and support coordination of team events
- Support onboarding new team members in the marketing department by conducting orientation on marketing tools and processes and scheduled check-ins
A little bit about you:
- Degree/education in Business, Communications or Project Management Professional Certification
- 4+ years experience using project management tools/apps
- Experience working with marketing teams or marketing initiatives is an asset
- Experience facilitating cross-team and complex projects with 10+ team members
- Experience managing and administering new tools and applications
- The ability to contribute to project strategy and ensure alignment with project and business objectives throughout the project lifecycle.
- The ability to respectfully and effectively communicate ideas and information verbally and in writing to ensure that messages are understood and have the desired impact.
- Strong communication skills including listening skills, giving and receiving feedback, public speaking skills, presentation skills, and non-verbal communications.
- Understanding human, financial, and operational resource issues to make decisions aimed at building and planning efficient work processes, and at improving overall organizational performance.
- Developing the ability to provide direction and guidance to a group of people and to encourage cooperation between team members in order to attain an objective.
- The ability to effectively adapt to a variety of situations, individuals or groups. The ability to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change, and to change or easily accept changes in one’s own organizational or job requirements
- You share our core values: Courage, Ambition, Being Real, Empathy, and Diversity
What’s in it for you:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce, we want every employee to be excited to bring their full, authentic self to work. When you do this – when you bring your unique experiences, background, knowledge, perspective, and self-expression while embracing the same from others – we learn from each other, we innovate, and we co-create an environment where Unbouncers can do the best work of their careers. We’re bolder and more brilliant together.
We’re dedicated to ensuring each Unbouncers feels a sense of belonging, feels safe, cared for, respected and valued for who they are, and trusts that their unique voice is heard, embraced, and meaningfully contributes to decision-making. We’re committed to equitable employee experience, opportunity, pay and support for every employee regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, family or marital status, religion, socio-economic status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, education, disability, or any other characteristic that makes you unique. We have no tolerance for sexism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or any other forms of hateful/harmful discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.