Are you a digital marketer with a propensity for building connections and seeking opportunities outside of your organization? Are you a people-person who can find revenue growth opportunities by working with influencers or other strategically-aligned companies? You might just be the Partnerships Enablement & Marketing Specialist Unbounce is waiting for!
Reporting to the Manager, Brand Marketing, you’ll work closely with our Brand Marketing team, events and partner marketing agencies to seek out, vet and execute on strategic partnership opportunities. Specifically, you’ll manage co-marketing campaigns, event sponsorship initiatives and oversee the growth and maintenance of our partner marketing programs. You’re a brand ambassador who understands the power of digital marketing in collaboration with working with others – and we can’t wait for you to start.
Working with our well-established, award-winning B2B marketing team will help accelerate your career and take your relationship-building skills to the next level.
What You’ll Be doing:
- Assessing and managing inbound and outbound co-marketing campaign opportunities from other companies/influencers, developing joint messaging, presentations, web and social content and coordinating other collateral execution details in a timely and efficient manner (with help from our Marketing Coordinator and PR team).
- Blending your skill set across product marketing, partner marketing and business development to build and execute on our event sponsorship strategy—helping to increase Unbounce’s reach through the power of virtual and in-person events (in a post-covid world, of course!).
- Working closely with our external partner marketing agencies to manage the day-to-day and growth of our affiliate marketing program by developing joint goals and campaigns and reporting on the health metrics of this program regularly throughout the organization.
- Working with the Brand Marketing team (Marketing Coordinator and Social Strategist) to execute on top of funnel campaigns and programs tied to brand awareness, generating traffic, building our subscriber base, re-engaging prospects and generating new trial starts.
A Little Bit About You:
- 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing, with proven experience in partnership building through co-marketing initiatives, event planning and/or campaign management (bonus points if you come from a B2B or SaaS background!)
- You live and breathe the art of networking and relationship building. Partnerships are all about working with people after all!
- You’re a brand ambassador who gets to know a brand inside and out. You understand the power of brand marketing and storytelling and can be a positive representation of the company you work for both internally and externally.
- You are a project management aficionado. You’re so organized, in fact, that your middle name is “organization.” Bonus points if you have experience with project management tools like Monday.
- You are an excellent communicator. By the nature of working with others day-in-and-day-out, you are an expert at communicating project updates and requests via Slack, emails, meetings etc. to make sure everyone (inside or outside the org) is in the know about important deadlines and deliverables.
- You understand the power of being data-driven and have experience navigating web or data analytics platforms (bonus points if you’ve used Google Analytics) to pull health metrics reports.
What’s In It For You?
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce, we want every employee to be excited to bring their full, authentic self to work. When you do this – when you bring your unique experiences, background, knowledge, perspective, and self-expression while embracing the same from others – we learn from each other, we innovate, and we co-create an environment where Unbouncers can do the best work of their careers. We’re bolder and more brilliant together.
We’re dedicated to ensuring each Unbouncers feels a sense of belonging, feels safe, cared for, respected and valued for who they are, and trusts that their unique voice is heard, embraced, and meaningfully contributes to decision-making. We’re committed to equitable employee experience, opportunity, pay and support for every employee regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, family or marital status, religion, socio-economic status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, education, disability, or any other characteristic that makes you unique. We have no tolerance for sexism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or any other forms of hateful/harmful discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.