We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Engagement to lead a cross-functional team focused on driving continuous value and retention of Unbounce’s customers. You will work on the strategy and future vision of this team while supporting the individual members of the team in their growth and professional development. In this role, you will be part of the Engagement and report directly to the Senior Director, Customer Enablement.
NOTE: For candidates applying in Germany, the hours will be 7-9 am to 3-5 pm PST
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and socializing the Engagement team strategy on a quarterly and annual basis;
- Coaching the Team Lead, Customer Engagement, Senior CSMs, Self-Serve CSM, and Retention Specialist through weekly 1:1s, priority check-ins, and professional development;
- Leading cross-functional Engagement & Resurrection squad to drive collaboration and strategic impact to deliver scalable customer value;
- Ensuring monthly deliverables are met, for both individuals and the entire team;
- Working proactively to ensure the success of the current offering, service delivery, and customer value
- Working closely with the Enablement leadership to align on the purpose, focus, and strategy of the Enablement team;
- Communicating with the leadership team to surface any trends or concerns stemming from customers or the team
- Motivating and inspiring the team and creating a winning culture
- Working with Revenue Operations on defining and accurately reporting against monthly targets
A little bit about you:
- 5+ years of experience in people leadership
- Proven track record of success in innovation, process development, and internal efficiency in a customer success (or adjacent) environment
- Proven track record of driving growth and development of your direct reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in software or SaaS Customer Success
- Analytical Thinking: The ability to probe for and identify patterns across situations that are not obviously related, and to see underlying issues in complex situations. Sound analytical thinking requires attention to detail in order to see hidden connections and minimize the risk of errors. Analytical thinking includes a desire to pursue objective and data-driven decision-making, and an ability to navigate and effectively draw insights from multiple data points.
- Customer Orientation: The ability and willingness to find out what the customer wants and needs and to act accordingly, taking the organization’s costs and benefits into account.
- Influence: Implies an intention to convince others in an honest, respectful, and sensitive manner in order to get them to go along with one’s objectives. It can also be the desire to have a specific impact or effect on others.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Works cooperatively with others to be a part of a team. Includes conflict management, relationship-building, and social skills that foster positive and collaborative work environments.
- Results Orientation: The ability to take direct action in order to attain or exceed objectives.
- Share our Values:
- Being Real
- Bias for Action
- Grow People
- Create the Future
- Self Leadership
What’s in it for you:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada and Germany with the option to work from our Vancouver or Berlin office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00 CAD
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00 CAD
- Networking budget - $500.00 CAD
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce, we want every employee to be excited to bring their full, authentic self to work. When you do this – when you bring your unique experiences, background, knowledge, perspective, and self-expression while embracing the same from others – we learn from each other, we innovate, and we co-create an environment where Unbouncers can do the best work of their careers. We’re bolder and more brilliant together.
We’re dedicated to ensuring each Unbouncers feels a sense of belonging, feels safe, cared for, respected and valued for who they are, and trusts that their unique voice is heard, embraced, and meaningfully contributes to decision-making. We’re committed to equitable employee experience, opportunity, pay and support for every employee regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, family or marital status, religion, socio-economic status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, education, disability, or any other characteristic that makes you unique. We have no tolerance for sexism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or any other forms of hateful/harmful discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process