As Group Product Manager, you will be responsible for the rollout and launch of a new and innovative content creation platform to help the SMB Marketing Generalist to create high performing post-click content, a major strategic initiative for Unbounce.
You will also cover the overall Content portfolio of products, providing leadership and management to others PMs that contribute - leading product initiatives across a large product area. This includes among other things our new builder, legacy builder, new strategic Developer Ecosystem opportunities and our page serving team.
Your role will be a mix of helping to activate the departments of Unbounce to help drive adoption and to maximize the value of the product for our customers, while championing customer value, experimentation and positive outcomes to the product teams.
As Group Product Manager, you will be the main point of contact for the initiative throughout the business, communicating major milestones and roadmaps; unlocked customer problems, value props, and associated business impacts.
What You'll be Doing:
- Enabling teams across all of Unbounce to maximize the value of the Content product portfolio
- Provide clear direction and specification of customer problems and needs to product development teams, helping to ensure that their time is well spent on work that reflects market needs
- Leadership and management to a team of PMs within your portfolio, providing guidance to help them achieve some of the best work of their career (along with yours)
- Leading product initiatives across a large product portfolio
- Create forecasts and report on business impacts for your initiatives and overall portfolio
- Establish reviews at each stage to ensure your initiatives are meeting their objectives as they progresses through product phases
- Staying aware of new or adjacent opportunities that can move Unbounce forward, and making the business case and proposal for how to realize the opportunity
- Championing a product vision across the company
- Empathizing with customers and keeping a firm pulse on industry direction
- Undertaking customer research by meeting and talking with our customers in interviews and surveys
A Little Bit About You:
- Experience hiring and leading people to help us grow a world-class team
- Experienced working with go-to-market teams from inception to launch to ensure the solutions your team is building have the best possible chance for success upon launch.
- You focus on identifying and defining customer problems and backing it up with data-informed decisions.
- You excel at communicating priorities and results with business, technical, design, and executive stakeholders.
- You want to truly understand the core problem behind every opportunity.
- You have analytical skills and are comfortable working with data to gain insight, from hypotheses, and measure outcomes.
What’s in it for You:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.