Our QA or “Product Quality” (PQ) is ready to scale to the next level and we are looking for a Software Developer in Test who is eager to tackle this opportunity. Unbounce is a market leading SaaS company that has delivered more than half a billion conversions for our customers, and serves over 100+ million visitors on our platform each month. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to dig in, diagnose, build a technical roadmap for Product Quality, take best practices from our teams and build a scalable test automation environment that has reliability and enjoyment written all over it.
Your confidence and love of working with people to influence, motivate and create together will be key traits for this role let alone the appreciation of a good technical challenge. Our engineering environment is known for kind people who take our values seriously - have a look at our values here. We believe in doing great work with a work-life balance, good people and a few office dogs running around.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Working directly with, and as part of the development team
- Liaise between product development teams to ensure product quality
- Developing automated test tools and frameworks to help provide more quality output
- Participating in our agile process by being an active contributor in daily standups and bi-weekly sprint kick-offs and retrospectives
- Pushing the boundaries of what Unbounce is doing today by thinking about and advocating for where our software will be tomorrow
A Little Bit About You:
- You have an automate-first mindset
- You have experience with continuous testing and have developed scripts to simplify aspects of the QA process
- You have automation experience testing web applications (Selenium, WebdriverIO, Puppeteer, JUnit, jMeter, Chai, Casper, RSpec, Cypress, etc.)
- You understand web services technology such as REST
- You have done performance testing and are familiar with its tooling
- You understand continuous integration systems (Jenkins, Github Actions, etc.)
- You have AWS know-how and a strong empathy for DevOps (Kubernetes, lambda, docker, CloudWatch etc.)
- Identify, reproduce and report product defects
- You understand people and are an empathetic communicator. You aim to support developers to move quickly and with confidence
- You’re excited to be a catalyst for change and constant improvements
What’s in it for You:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.