TLDR; We’re looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Manager that understands the intersection of technology, business, and customer value in SaaS app ecosystems. As our first-ever Product Marketing Manager of our App and Developer Ecosystem, you will form and execute the product marketing strategy for our extended platform, defining the go-to-market strategy of our SDK and integration marketplace, creating a new stream of growth for Unbounce through third party integration adoption, and a scaling developer community. Working with data and innovative product marketing techniques, you will educate customers, developers and internal teams on the value of the Unbounce platform and SDK.
Join Unbounce and help the world experience better marketing. We’re a people first, customer obsessed company focused on helping employees do their best work. Our landing page and conversion platform empowers digital marketing teams and agencies to launch campaigns, increase conversions and get significantly better ROI on their marketing spend in a way that nobody else does today.
What you’ll be Doing:
- App ecosystem design - Work collaboratively in the development of a platform strategy; working with the product team on end-to-end experience for developers, end-users, and internal customers. Be a driving force in the creation of our integrations ecosystem; designing buyer journeys, user journeys, and developer experiences.
- Marketplace launch - Bring to market Unbounce’s first app marketplace that connects customers to more value and identifies the unique value proposition of Unbounce extensions, working closely with Product Management and our Technology Partner Program Manager to create a “business within a business”.
- Go-to-market strategy - Define and build a way of bringing an SDK, a marketplace, and new integrations, to market. Identify key growth levers, channels, and execute on cross-channel go-to-market strategy.
- Developer and customer advocacy - Understand the developer persona and end-user personas inside out, advocating for their needs internally and externally.
- Segmentation - Identify strategic use-cases that guide the product roadmap and strategic direction of Unbounce’s ecosystem for SMB marketers. Support in the creation of creating and managing a new developer community.
- Strategic growth - Guide the strategic growth of this portfolio; scaling customer adoption of integrations, growing the number of integrations launched on our platform, drive co-marketing efforts and define shared positioning with Technology Partners. Own your book of business by identifying key success metrics and ensuring ongoing measurement.
- Storytelling - Create customer-facing positioning and messaging for our app ecosystem and marketplace. Create compelling narratives based on customer insights, competitive navigation and alignment with our overarching go-to-market strategy.
- Relationship-building - Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers and key stakeholders.
- Enablement - Create content that helps partners and sales teams establish and drive customer adoption of tools on the Unbounce platform.
A Little Bit About You:
- You have proven experience in Product Marketing, with experience working with a developer community, app ecosystem and/or SDK/API.
- You have a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field.
- You are inspired to think about developing and managing an app ecosystem that operates as a “business within a business” as your next professional accomplishment.
- You are an exceptional communicator. You speak the language of technical audiences as well as plain-speak humans.
- You are a highly strategic, quick learner. It’s easy for you to grasp new concepts and dissect technical functionality into what it is, what it does and what it means to our customers.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and positively influence people across all teams.
- You can work independently and creatively with a bias for action and critical thinking.
- You have a craving to be strongly data informed but avoid analysis paralysis.
- You’re driven to have an impact. As part of a small team, you’re motivated knowing that your efforts will have a big splash.
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification, Reforge or Strategyzer training are highly desirable.
What’s in it for you:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.