Marketing Strategist, Social & Video
- Full Time
Hey there, superstar! Are you a passionate marketing generalist with a desire to build community and explore the best channels and tactics to get in front of fresh eyes? Are you as comfortable on camera as you are behind it to make incredible video content for our engaged audiences? If this sounds like you, you might be the next Marketing Strategist, Social & Video we’ve been looking for.
This role is an integral part of a B2B SaaS marketing team in a role designed to propel our growth forward and take our online communities to the next level. You will work on managing all social channels and building new communities as a thought leader (while partnering with our content and design teams), as well as helping with the creation, coordination and execution of marketing tactics to help generate more traffic and leads. In this role, you will be part of the Brand Marketing team and report directly to the Manager, Brand Marketing.
Working with our award-winning team will help accelerate your marketing career and give you creative license to take our well-established SaaS communities to the next level.
Clock’s a Tiktok’in. What are you waiting for?
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing our social engagement and referral traffic via social media management, content creation and community marketing initiatives by working closely with the brand marketing manager to devise audience engagement plans and social campaign briefs
- Acting as a face and voice of our brand by moderating online and offline conversations with current and future customers and proactively engaging with partners, influencers, and thought leaders
- Tracking and reporting on social engagement, community growth, and social/referral traffic
- Turning up the volume on how loud we are as a brand by creating more video content (with design help of course!) and exploring new channels to promote them on (Want to give TikTok a try? We’ll give you the space to test new social and video formats out!)
- Managing the production for, maintenance of, and strategy for our YouTube channel in close collaboration with our content marketing team
- Assist with the execution of top-of-funnel campaigns and programs tied to brand awareness, generating traffic, building our subscriber base, re-engaging prospects and generating new trial starts
- Help pull data from social media software, Google Analytics/Pardot (working with our Marketing Automation Manager) and update campaign performance summaries and channel reports to track the success of our initiatives
A little bit about you:
We want to get to know you and see your success first-hand! Please include links to your portfolio or any social channels you currently manage or have managed within the past year.
- 3+ years of experience in social media, community management and digital marketing and the ability to show your results on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn (Strong knowledge of marketing and the B2B space and experience with managing a YouTube channel a big bonus)
- Experience creating video for social and production ability both behind and in front of the camera (and have a portfolio of video samples you’ve created). Curious and attentive to breaking trends, memes, and viral content
- You’re results- and data-oriented (bonus points if you have experience with Google Analytics) and can present your findings but also know how to advocate for quality in our communities
- You’re a strategic thinker, a solid executor with a figure-it-out attitude and you enjoy getting your hands dirty creating marketing assets and paying attention to the thoughtful details that go into world-class marketing campaigns
- You are a self-starter and a project management aficionado. You’re so organized, in fact, that your middle name is “organization.” Bonus points if you have experience with project management tools like Monday
- You are an excellent communicator and writer, both from a quality and conversion standpoint. You’re fully comfortable executing copy for landing pages, emails, social media, video scripts and online forums
What’s in it for you:
- A remote-friendly office with flexible hours – for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas holiday closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 personal wellness days (this includes: personal day, moving day, sick day, etc)
- Health and wellness budget - $500.00
- WFH allowance - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Please note that we currently do not have a legal entity set up to operate as an employer of record in Quebec. We thank you for your consideration but we are unable to accept candidates from Quebec at this time.
Unbounce Welcomes You to be YOU!
At Unbounce, we want every employee to be excited to bring their full, authentic self to work. When you bring your unique experiences, background, knowledge, perspective, and self-expression while embracing the same from others we learn from each other. We innovate and co-create an environment where Unbouncers can do the best work of their careers. We’re bolder and more brilliant together.
We’re dedicated to ensuring each Unbouncer feels a sense of belonging, feels safe, cared for, respected and valued for who they are, and trusts that their unique voice is heard, embraced, and meaningfully contributes to decision-making. We’re committed to equitable employee experience, opportunity, pay and support for every employee regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, family or marital status, religion, socio-economic status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, education, disability, or any other characteristic that makes you unique.
We have no tolerance for sexism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or any other forms of hateful/harmful discrimination and we’re taking action against unequal pay in our community through leading the #PayUpforProgress movement.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.