Are you a passionate, go-to-market rockstar with a desire to bring exciting new products and features to market? Have you dabbled in multiple areas of marketing and have a strong understanding of different acquisition strategies? Do you have a unique ability to bring a team together to execute omni-channel campaigns? If this sounds like you, you might be the Marketing Strategist, GTM that Unbounce is looking for.
This role is an integral part of our B2B SaaS marketing team designed to propel our growth forward and take our GTM launches to the next level. You will work on developing and facilitating marketing strategies and campaigns that support new product and feature launches, customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization across the funnel. In this role, you will be part of the Marketing team and report directly to the Marketing Manager, GTM.
Working with our award-winning team will help accelerate your marketing career and give you the opportunity to supercharge your go-to-market capabilities, launching new and evolving AI-powered features.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the go-to-market strategies for new product and feature launches to drive awareness and conversion by leveraging the product roadmaps, customer and competitive research, and product positioning and messaging
- Facilitate the execution of product and campaign launches internally and cross-functionally.
- Lead the review and approval of all GTM assets with key stakeholders to ensure buy-in and alignment leading up to launches.
- Bringing information and learnings back to our cross-departmental GTM taskforces to inform new business opportunities and identify key opportunities to improve performance
- Compile and analyze campaign performance and create reports to track the success of our initiatives and identify optimization opportunities
A little bit about you:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing in B2B SaaS
- You are an excellent project manager and have experience leading or supporting cross-functional projects and campaign
- You have experience bringing new products and features to market. Bonus points if you have experience with net new product category creation or repositioning existing products.
- You have experience collaborating with a Product Marketing team
- You are an excellent communicator and writer, and have experience sharing executive updates and learnings to drive stakeholder buy-in
- You are data-driven with experience navigating web or data analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Domo, or Mode) to pull campaign insights and identify optimization opportunities
Share our Values:
- Being Real
What’s in it for you:
- A remote-friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada (excluding Quebec) with the option to work from our Vancouver office.
- 4 weeks vacation plus Office Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of December 25 - January 1 off with pay
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.