We’re looking for a Tech-Savvy Talent Acquisition pro, who can lead a small team, and deeply cares about finding the right talent while providing the best candidate experience possible. If you want to take your full-cycle recruiting craft to the next level in a kind, values-based, SaaS marketing technology company, then read on!
As a passionate gatekeeper for our culture and its co-creation, you will have the opportunity to bring efficiency, reporting, structure, and most importantly, CARE to our recruitment process. Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager you will ensure our core values and people-first culture flourishes with each new Unbouncer.
We are a remote-friendly company which allows Unbouncers to work from home permanently, work from the office, or a blend of both. We pay you an extra $1000 to take your 4 weeks vacation. Among other benefits, we are also big on work-life balance and making sure you are learning and developing with 10% of your time set aside for professional development.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee the entire recruitment function, manage a small team, the process, the metrics and the tools.
- Build and maintain a viable pipeline of technical and non-technical talent of all levels to fill current and future openings (bench strength) at Unbounce.
- Support hiring managers by providing full-cycle recruitment services such as assisting with creating job descriptions, sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, making recommendations, reference checking, and salary negotiation.
- React and respond in a timely manner, understanding that quick communication contributes to the best possible candidate experience.
- Be an unrelenting advocate for a delightful candidate experience and utilize your excellent written and verbal communication skills to smooth the way for candidates and stakeholders.
- Ensure candidate communication is top of mind, you champion proactive/timely comms to ensure all applicants are kept up to date on where they're at in our process.
- Manage and optimize the candidate funnel and communication with our ATS and create/maintain a system for consistent reporting of key recruitment metrics.
- Collaborate with the team on building out scalability in our tools and processes.
- Champion and leverage Unbounce's culture to build its employer brand and advocate Unbounce as an employer of choice.
- Represent Unbounce at industry events, career fairs, and technology-related Meet-Ups
- Collaborate with our team on strategies for finding the best talent possible from both active and passive candidate pools. Execute on these strategies and communicate results.
- Support and enhance our Diversity and Inclusion initiatives in the recruitment process.
A Little Bit About You:
- You have a minimum of 5years of full-cycle technical recruitment experience, with excellent tech recruitment knowledge.
- You have experience leading or managing a team. Coaching, mentoring and developing others come naturally to you.
- You have demonstrated measurable success recruiting within a high-growth tech company (bonus for SaaS).
- You know that building teams involve more than just filling the role, it requires a holistic understanding of the company culture, values and departmental/organizational needs
- You are organized, data-informed and have an ability to partner with business leaders to plan for short and long-term growth.
- You know what a healthy candidate funnel for your roles looks like and can confidently develop it and speak to it with stakeholders while partnering with them effectively on setting the hiring process up for success.
- You are an expert in many candidate sourcing tools and have no problem rolling up your search sleeves when it's time to build your pipeline.
- You have experience working with, overseeing, and optimizing Applicant Tracking Systems.
- You have a strong knowledge of employer branding strategies and you're familiar with the usual suspects (LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor, etc.) but are always searching for new and refreshing ways to capture your audience.
- You have a finger on the recruitment community and candidate community, with the ability to raise our profile and represent our brand and culture within that community.
What’s In It For You?
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce, we want every employee to be excited to bring their full, authentic self to work. When you do this – when you bring your unique experiences, background, knowledge, perspective, and self-expression while embracing the same from others – we learn from each other, we innovate, and we co-create an environment where Unbouncers can do the best work of their careers. We’re bolder and more brilliant together.
We’re dedicated to ensuring each Unbouncers feels a sense of belonging, feels safe, cared for, respected and valued for who they are, and trusts that their unique voice is heard, embraced, and meaningfully contributes to decision-making. We’re committed to equitable employee experience, opportunity, pay and support for every employee regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, family or marital status, religion, socio-economic status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, education, disability, or any other characteristic that makes you unique. We have no tolerance for sexism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or any other forms of hateful/harmful discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.