Service Support Coach
- Full Time
- Customer Success
- Entry Level
Please note there are is currently not an open position but we encourage you to still apply for future opportunities!
We’re looking for a Service Support Coach to help us provide best-in-class support to our customers. You will work on supporting the Unbounce App while partnering with internal teams to remove any barriers for the customers. In this role, you will be part of the Customer Support Team and report directly to the Manager, Service Support.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsibilities to the customer:
- Provide best-in-class personalized customer support via email, phone, and live chat
- Ensure customers have a quick response time by staying on top of your assigned interactions
- Solve customer issues with basic expertise in relevant product areas and by troubleshooting a diverse range of customer issues
- Adapt the way you communicate and troubleshoot issues based on the knowledge level of the customer
- Responsibilities for the team:
- Follow the incident management procedures
- Contribute to the resources available to your team and customers, by suggesting topics for new knowledge base articles
- Enthusiastically ask, receive and provide guidance and feedback to help yourself and those around you improve
- Responsibilities for the individual:
- Understand and follow communicated Support Team best practices
- Perform Conversation Reviews of your own customer interactions
- Focus on quality by meeting or exceeding targets
- Owning your own growth through reflection, reviewing past interactions and preparing to discuss development opportunities with your Manager in regular 1:1 meetings
- Consistently demonstrate Unbounce’s core values in day-to-day work
A little bit about you:
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Prior experience with communication and contact centre tooling such as Zendesk, Chat, and Slack.
- Curiosity about technology and SaaS business model.
- Learning Ability: The ability to absorb new information readily and to put it into practice effectively.
- Self-motivation: A key element of emotional intelligence, self-motivation includes our personal drive to improve and achieve, commitment to our goals, initiative, or readiness to act on opportunities, and optimism and resilience.
- Communication: The ability to respectfully and effectively communicate ideas and information verbally and in writing to ensure that messages are understood and have the desired impact. Communication includes listening skills, giving and receiving feedback, public speaking skills, presentation skills and non-verbal communications.
- Adaptability: Involves the ability to effectively adapt to a variety of situations, individuals or groups. The ability to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change, and to change or easily accept changes in one’s own organizational or job requirements.
Please note that we currently do not have a legal entity set up to operate as an employer of record in Quebec. We thank you for your consideration but we are unable to accept candidates from Quebec at this time.
Share our values:
- Being Real
What’s in it for you:
- A remote-friendly office with flexible hours
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas holiday closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 personal wellness days (this includes: personal day, moving day, sick day, etc)
- Health and wellness budget - $500.00
- WFH allowance - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes You to be YOU!
At Unbounce, we want every employee to be excited to bring their full, authentic self to work. When you do this – when you bring your unique experiences, background, knowledge, perspective, and self-expression while embracing the same from others – we learn from each other, we innovate, and we co-create an environment where Unbouncers can do the best work of their careers. We’re bolder and more brilliant together.
We’re dedicated to ensuring each Unbouncer feels a sense of belonging, feels safe, cared for, respected and valued for who they are, and trusts that their unique voice is heard, embraced, and meaningfully contributes to decision-making. We’re committed to equitable employee experience, opportunity, pay and support for every employee regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, family or marital status, religion, socio-economic status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, education, disability, or any other characteristic that makes you unique.
We have no tolerance for sexism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or any other forms of hateful/harmful discrimination and we’re taking action against unequal pay in our community through leading the #PayUpforProgress movement.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.