The People & Culture Business Partner works closely with the members of the People Operations team to create an environment where Unbouncers can do their best work. As the Business Partner to the Product Unit, you’ll partner very closely with the People Leaders, providing them with coaching, guidance, and advice to help them grow as leaders and grow their teams. You will act as a point of contact for all things people related to all members of the unit and provide them support with a people-first approach while embodying Unbounce’s values and leadership attributes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build relationships and trust with all levels of the Product business unit, acting as a coach and support in their growth and development at Unbounce
- Support for the members of the Product Unit in day to day HR-related tasks and partner with the units’ People Leaders to provide coaching, guidance, and advice on day to day people practices
- Work closely with the People Operations team to ensure success in its projects and goals.
- Provide insights and recommendations to the leadership team on our bi-annual engagement survey results
- Maintain current knowledge of trends and standard practices of the HR discipline to proactively maintain compliance as a business and examine and suggest improvements to the culture, practices, and policies at Unbounce
- Work closely with the People Operations team on our performance management cycles and annual salary survey and salary banding work to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity in our total rewards initiative
- Partner with other teams in People & Culture as required including Talent Acquisition, Social Impact, Learning and Development, and DEI
- Work closely with our Payroll team to manage leaves, offboarding, and title/salary changes
- Facilitate presentations and training sessions as required
A little bit about you:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources, with deep experience at the Business Partner (or equivalent) level.
- Proven ability to coach, create trust and build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
- A proactive and analytical mindset to identifying and solutioning, while keeping Unbounce’s people-first mindset at the forefront of employee and organizational issues
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Comfortable with being resourceful and delivery-focused in ambiguous situations
- Experience in total compensation including participating in salary surveys, salary banding, and creating/improving total rewards programs
- Embodies and champions Unbounce’s culture, core values (Courage, Ambition, Being Real, Empathy, Diversity), and leadership attributes (Connect, Amplify, Bias for Action, Grow People, Create the Future, Self Leadership).
- Ability to be an advocate for Unbouncers and challenge leadership when required with tact and respect
- Proven ability and confidence in presenting to groups and facilitating training sessions
What’s in it for you:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce, we want every employee to be excited to bring their full, authentic self to work. When you do this – when you bring your unique experiences, background, knowledge, perspective, and self-expression while embracing the same from others – we learn from each other, we innovate, and we co-create an environment where Unbouncers can do the best work of their careers. We’re bolder and more brilliant together.
We’re dedicated to ensuring each Unbouncers feels a sense of belonging, feels safe, cared for, respected and valued for who they are, and trusts that their unique voice is heard, embraced, and meaningfully contributes to decision-making. We’re committed to equitable employee experience, opportunity, pay and support for every employee regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, family or marital status, religion, socio-economic status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, education, disability, or any other characteristic that makes you unique. We have no tolerance for sexism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or any other forms of hateful/harmful discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.