Unbounce is well positioned to take the next step in data maturity and Analytics. Our goal is to use data, statistics, and machine learning to provide sustained operational advantages for Unbounce. In a nutshell, we’re looking to spend more of our time on activities that have high customer and market value, and less on things that don’t. We believe that effective use of data will help paint the path forward.
We’re looking for a proven Lead Analytics Developer to join our Data & Analytics team and refine our data architecture, data governance and Analytics capabilities helping us to shape a data-informed culture. You will work with a team of highly talented Data Analysts, Data Engineers and Data professionals to bring data & analytics capabilities to life using your solid technical skills in designing, implementing and optimizing Data & Analytics solutions.
What You'll be Doing:
- Working with the Data & Analytics team, you will design the short-term and long-term data strategy, with an eye on simplifying business adoption and building a business friendly data layer tailored for Insights generation and Analytics.
- Partner with other functional teams such as Data Engineering, Data Products and our data partners across the organization to identify unsolved user and business needs resulting in data powered solutions that scale.
- Design, implement database architectures, frameworks and Data Models;
- Design, implement and optimize end-to-end data pipelines / ETL processes,including 3rd party integrations: work closely with stakeholders to build instrumentation and define dimensional models, best practices, tables or schemas that support business processes.
- Build the data foundations to support actionable KPIs, production-quality dashboards, informative deep dives, and scalable data solutions. Influence leadership to drive more data-informed decisions.
- Define and advance best practices, data frameworks within the data & analytics teams
- Provide mentorship to our analysts on the team, set an example for the other senior team members about what awesome looks like, and demonstrate data democratization and governance with excellence across the organisation
- Build strong partnerships with your peers, Data organization and our stakeholders
A Little about You
- A desire for troubleshooting and finding the solution for the long-term; you love building data solutions that are sustainable, modular, scalable and easy to adopt.
- You have extensive experience in a technical development role, specifically within the Analytics / Data management space, designing and implementing Analytics/BI solutions.
- Experience architecting and implementing easily digestible data lakes or similar data abstraction layers for data consumption, data discovery and business insights generation.
- Experience leading data engineers and mentoring high performance Data teams.
- Solid experience building complex data pipelines, ETL processes using Python, Airflow and/or other similar data integrations/scheduling tools.
- Ability to translate analytical insights into clear recommendations and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical stakeholders, driving business needs into actionable insights
- Expertise working with relational, non relational and multidimensional databases, SQL Statements, data information frameworks and business semantic layers for reporting as required
- Experience assessing, setting up and implementing visual analytics solutions (Tableau, Mode, Looker or others).
- Experience designing and implementing solutions in the cloud platform (preferably AWS).
- Experience with applied statistics and quantitative modeling (e.g. regression, survival analysis, segmentation, experimentation, and machine learning when needed)
What’s in it for you:
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process