Are you a passionate, go-to-market rockstar with a desire to bring exciting new products to market and carve the path for net new product categories? Have you dabbled in multiple areas of marketing specialization and have a strong understanding of different acquisition strategies? Do you have a unique ability to bring a team together to execute on omni-channel campaigns? If this sounds like you, you might be the Marketing Strategist, GTM that Unbounce is looking for.
This role is an integral part of our B2B SaaS marketing team in a position designed to propel our growth forward and take our GTM launches to the next level. You will work on developing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns that support launching new products and features, customer acquisition and optimizing our conversion rates across the funnel. In this role, you will be part of the Marketing team and report directly to the Marketing Manager, GTM.
Working with our award-winning team will help accelerate your marketing career and give you the opportunity to supercharge your go-to-market capabilities, launching new and evolving AI-powered features.
What you’ll be doing:
- Executing on product launch activities focused on demand generation, that produce brand and product awareness, such as creating product pages and distribution plans including press, social media, blog, email and webinars. Leveraging our product roadmaps, customer research, and positioning and messaging to do this.
- Executing on campaigns and programs tied to generating traffic, building our subscriber base, re-engaging prospects and generating new trial starts.
- Bringing information and learnings back to our cross-departmental GTM taskforces to inform new business opportunities and identify key opportunities to improve performance.
- Driving the review and approval process of all GTM assets with key stakeholders to ensure alignment leading up to launches.
- Helping pull data and update campaign summaries and channel reports to track the success of our initiatives and identify optimization opportunities.
- Conducting market and competitor research to help support overall campaign strategy and category creation efforts.
A little bit about you:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing in B2B SaaS, having actively worked in two or more of the following areas: go-to-market, email marketing, content marketing, marketing automation, social media, SEO.
- You have experience bringing new products and features to market and creating net new product categories. Bonus points if you have experience repositioning existing products.
- You have experience collaborating with a Product Marketing team—with at least one entire product launch cycle from concept to launch under your belt, preferably in SaaS—is considered a plus.
- You are an excellent writer, both from a quality and conversion standpoint. You’re fully comfortable executing copy for landing pages, emails, social media, online forums and distribution channels.
- You are data driven with experience navigating web or data analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Domo or Mode) to pull campaign insights and identify optimization opportunities.
- You are a project management aficionado. You’re so organized, in fact, that your middle name is “organization.” Bonus points if you have experience with project management tools like Monday.com.
What’s In It For You?
- A remote-friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce, we want every employee to be excited to bring their full, authentic self to work. When you do this – when you bring your unique experiences, background, knowledge, perspective, and self-expression while embracing the same from others – we learn from each other, we innovate, and we co-create an environment where Unbouncers can do the best work of their careers. We’re bolder and more brilliant together.
We’re dedicated to ensuring each Unbouncers feels a sense of belonging, feels safe, cared for, respected and valued for who they are, and trusts that their unique voice is heard, embraced, and meaningfully contributes to decision-making. We’re committed to equitable employee experience, opportunity, pay and support for every employee regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, family or marital status, religion, socio-economic status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, education, disability, or any other characteristic that makes you unique. We have no tolerance for sexism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or any other forms of hateful/harmful discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.